JadeLiquid™ is pleased to announce the long awaited release of the WebRenderer™ Swing Edition 6.0 supporting 64-bit systems. WebRenderer 6.0 includes support for both 32 and 64-bit systems on Windows™, OS X™ and Linux. SPARC Solaris™ is also a supported platform. The WebRenderer Swing Edition 6.0 release is the most advanced version of WebRenderer ever released.
One major enhancement built into WebRenderer Swing Edition 6.0 is support for older operating systems and Java versions. WebRenderer will not only run on the newest Linux and OS X systems but also on older Linux systems and right back to Mac OS X 10.4. Java backwards compatibility is just as impressive with WebRenderer supporting right back to 1.4.2! This added backwards compatibility is achieved by removing front-end dependencies such as GTK on Linux and Solaris systems. This means that WebRenderer will run unmodified on older Linux platforms. Non-Linux platforms also benefit from the removal of external dependencies as evidenced by platform support right back to Mac OS X 10.4.
The release of the WebRenderer Swing Edition 6.0 demonstrates JadeLiquid’s ongoing commitment to provide the best solution for displaying web content within Java applications. Since the first release of WebRenderer in early 2003, WebRenderer has continued to break new ground in the Java browser SDK market. With millions of deployments world wide WebRenderer provides commercially robust web content display in Java applications. WebRenderer has the widest platform support of any commercial Java browser SDK including Windows, OS X, Linux, Solaris and AIX.
- Lightweight Swing component
- 64-bit and 32-bit support on Windows, OS X and Linux
- API supporting complete Event model (network, mouse, key, browser, prompts)
- W3C DOM support
- Plugin support including Flash and PDF plugins
- Print and Print Preview support
- Embeddable in just 3 lines of code
- Completely standalone and self-contained – no external dependencies!
- Supports Java 1.4.2 to the latest (7.0)
- Deployment through standard JAR files including WebStart
To download a Free 30 day trial please visit www.webrenderer.com